mc

.

CLICK HERE & HERE

TO READ MY

COACHELLA STORY

Coachella Valley Independent

My Blog List

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

my sympathy for kent braithwaite

it took me a while to get over some resentment I felt toward Kent Braithwaite..and to stop feeling sorry for myself...and when I did I realized I need to feel sorry for Kent Braithwaite...not for myself...despite what happened at Coachella Valley High...although legally i was wronged, it is he who is still there...;I did my time there..and did my best..I really respected the students I worked with...and I will leave it at that...will turn the other cheek...; and I will just ask that others keep Kent Braithwaite in our thoughts & prayers...that ultimately he will come to know Jesus Christ as Savior..and experience true peace & salvation...much more important than union dues and posturing & politics & public school teaching..come to Jesus Kent befor it's too late! God loves you !