mc

.

CLICK HERE & HERE

TO READ MY

COACHELLA STORY

Coachella Valley Independent

My Blog List

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

audio: these guys talk about what is a "reformed church" highlighting the abundance of ignorance around us in california

these guys talk about what is a "reformed church" highlighting the abundance of ignorance
 around us in california


reminds me of when I had a meeting with the new principal when I was still teaching full-time. The new principal, who didn't hire me, but came on board later, saw the word "reformed" on my resume and thought it meant I had attended some sort of "reform" school rather than a highly-respected liberal arts college affiliated with the Christian Reformed Church (Calvin College). This was just before the time when one could easily "google" a topic and find out more before revealing one's ignorance. Needless to say, this was in california (Coachella Valley), and it didn't put me on a good foot with the new principal. 

-- 
"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,..."

Romans 8.28