mc

.

CLICK HERE & HERE

TO READ MY

COACHELLA STORY

Coachella Valley Independent

My Blog List

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Fwd: In cv TOO MANY people see thru eyes of the flesh

COACHELLA is highly infected with "the flesh"  (ie sinfulness) and too many people see thru "eyes of the flesh" ...I just visited there and experienced it ONCE AGAIN...I can only stay for so long every time I visit because the sinful eyes of the flesh wear me down so quickly. I call on the GOOD PEOPLE of Coachella to exert greater influence thru Prayer and Presence so that the Good Dominates the Bad in Coachella. I know it is POSSIBLE, but the Good People must make the exertion...come out from their houses and churches and into the Public Places that are becoming dominated by people "of the flesh." Just a little bit of daily presence from Christians can change things dramatically! Come on OUT fellow Christians and change the world. It's not really an "option" it is a command to us as Christians...because we cannot do it alone..we need each other to help..and going to church is great, but if you hide in the church, house, and work environments and never come out in the public to practice the Presence of God (even if you do not overtly evangelize it makes a difference) then you are defying the intentions of God for the church. Help me out people, I cannot do it alone. I need fellow Christians, pastors, priests, parishioners, to help CONVERT COACHELLA TO CHRIST !!!!